The Kenya Association of Records Managers and Archivists (KARMA) is the professional body for records managers and archivists in Kenya. Every year, KARMA hosts an annual conference which affords the professionals platform to reflect on diverse pertinent topics for the profession, the practice and the society.
The last conference, the 6th annual records management conference, was held on 7-11 November 2022 at Pride Inn Paradise, Shanzu, Mombasa, Kenya. Slightly over 300 delegates attended the conference.
The next conference shall be held 6-10 November 2023 at Pride Inn Paradise, Shanzu, Mombasa, Kenya. We anticipated to have in excess of 500 delegates at the conference.
Our annual conferences are now the largest annual gathering of records and archives management professionals in Africa. We seeks to position these annual conferences as a must-go-to records and information management event in Africa, for professionals from across the world.
We are now seeking partners to help us make the 2023 conference a success. Given the universal nature and importance of records and information management, we are open to partners from all industries.
Opportunities for partnership include:
- Exhibition of records and information management technologies at the conference.
- Support for the following conference events and logistics:
- Public relations and media
- Conference branding
- Event management
- Travel and accommodation
- Corporate social responsibility activities
- Gala dinner (to include awards ceremony)
- Sponsorship for conference attendance for university students training in records and information management.
Send all your Partnership Requests to firstname.lastname@example.org